please follow these care instructions for the metals, gemstones and unique materials used in your piece.
- To clean leather, use a damp sponge, cold water and mild soap. Wipe off excess moisture.
- Do not submerge leather in water.
- Allow the leather to dry completely before storing in the supplied pouch.
- To maintain resin’s luster, avoid exposing your jewelry to extreme temperatures, cosmetics, lotions, acetone or jewelry cleaner.
- Protect resin from impact against hard surfaces.
- Resin can be cleaned with mild soap, water and a soft cloth.
- Hand wash rubber often with mild soap and water to remove any oils, lotions and dirt.
- Remove excess dirt with a white high-polymer eraser or moisten a cotton ball or swab with rubbing alcohol and gently wipe in a circular motion.
- Clean rubber with a soft brush only when absolutely necessary, as this can shorten the lifespan of the material.
Lightweight yet exceptionally strong, titanium is resilient, but may show wear over time.
- To clean your titanium jewelry, use mild soap and warm water.
- Remove any tarnish by gently wiping it with the white side of a David Yurman polishing cloth.
- Please do not use jewelry cleaner and avoid contact with abrasive materials.
- To maintain their beauty, do not clean them with silver polish, steam or ultrasonic machines.
- To remove dirt, wipe them with the white side of a DY polishing cloth.
- Avoid exposing the gemstones to heat.